Frantic Frantic

My Compliments To the Cheff

The Artwork was simple yet wonderful. The Gameplay was easy to comprehend and quickly got more and more difficult to play. and the color scheme was great.

in this game, however simple it appeared to be, there was alot of good effort and time put into it.
all of that time worth it too.

great job

i absolutely loved it

Stab The Worm Stab The Worm

pitty points

the game was so boring.. buuutt, fit perfectly with the halloween season.
it was so gritty, and the characters were so... weird.. that it made the game creepy to me.

giving 5 is pitty points i guess.

Pumpkin Face-Off Pumpkin Face-Off

simple fun

this was fun and i enjoyed it
buuutt...
it needs to be a little bit more difficult
that would make it more fun.

other than that, good job

hybridwing responds:

Thanks for the feedback and kind comments, I appreciate it.

Based on feedback I've now made the difficulty increase quicker and uploaded a new version. Here is how its been modified:
- The timer bar goes down quicker earlier on (and goes down more based on the level)
- The pumpkins move side to side more in larger arcs earlier on and this increases with each level
- The pumpkins move up slightly quicker
- The penalty for destroying a pumpkin has been increased
- The penalty for missing or falling for a decoy has been increased

Hopefully this presents more of a challenge earlier on in the game.

Thanks for your valuable comments

Lamp - Idiotproofing Lamp - Idiotproofing

Beautiful

That's all I can think of.

It's a very peaceful, and passionate song.
Made me smile
Especially when the drums came in. they were so happy haha
Its really hard to make someone smile without being humorous in music.
If they can receive the emotion of utter peace and happiness to the point of a smile without comedic relief then you know it's great.

instant fav dude
Keep it up

-cmstr

Lamplighter responds:

Cormaster! Heya!

Wow... It makes me smile to hear that I can bring a smile to your face through music. That's part of the reason I make music. I'm absolutely thrilled to get reviews like this :D

Thank you so much for listening, I'll keep it up the best I can!

Where I'm at Where I'm at

hmm..

This has a very Owl City feel to it, or definitely something of that variety.

I like it alot, that goes without saying.
however, it sounds like there is something missing. I'm thinking percussion.

Also, the offnotes in the synth i like them throughout the song cuz it gives off the darker emotion instead of just this happy, hopeful melody throughout the song, but in the beginning of the song it comess off as too out of place. maybe maybe give it a build up.

but other than that little thing it was great, a bit repetitive, but I realize this was intended for lyrics. 4/5 8/10

DJCHAPLIN responds:

Yeah this is the raw cut of this song I made it quick....I am still working on remixing it and the sound levels and layering isn't right yet and the bass is weird.

Lamp - Someday I'll Show You Lamp - Someday I'll Show You

Raw emotion

Wow.. so much emotion in this piece. You can feel the pain this person might feel and while being haunting and sad it delivers a slight redemption, but once again falls into the dark, whatever that may be.

I don't know if I'm making much sense at all.. but just know I truely love this piece.
The simplicity of it is what made it so great and it told a story all in itself.

Great music man.

Lamplighter responds:

Wow... yeah, I definitely get what you're saying, I'm really glad you felt the piece that way, because as someone who normally just writes music for the sake of it, I felt that I wanted this to stand for something important and emotional...

It gives a main idea and lets the mind wander... that's why I like ambient music. There aren't concrete themes to fill your head like a song with lyrics might. It's good music to contemplate things to.

Thank you so much for the review, I'm really glad it meant something to you.