Lamp - Idiotproofing Lamp - Idiotproofing

Beautiful

That's all I can think of.

It's a very peaceful, and passionate song.
Made me smile
Especially when the drums came in. they were so happy haha
Its really hard to make someone smile without being humorous in music.
If they can receive the emotion of utter peace and happiness to the point of a smile without comedic relief then you know it's great.

instant fav dude
Keep it up

-cmstr

Cormaster! Heya!

Wow... It makes me smile to hear that I can bring a smile to your face through music. That's part of the reason I make music. I'm absolutely thrilled to get reviews like this :D

Thank you so much for listening, I'll keep it up the best I can!

Where I'm at Where I'm at

hmm..

This has a very Owl City feel to it, or definitely something of that variety.

I like it alot, that goes without saying.
however, it sounds like there is something missing. I'm thinking percussion.

Also, the offnotes in the synth i like them throughout the song cuz it gives off the darker emotion instead of just this happy, hopeful melody throughout the song, but in the beginning of the song it comess off as too out of place. maybe maybe give it a build up.

but other than that little thing it was great, a bit repetitive, but I realize this was intended for lyrics. 4/5 8/10

DJCHAPLIN responds:

Yeah this is the raw cut of this song I made it quick....I am still working on remixing it and the sound levels and layering isn't right yet and the bass is weird.

Lamp - Someday I'll Show You Lamp - Someday I'll Show You

Raw emotion

Wow.. so much emotion in this piece. You can feel the pain this person might feel and while being haunting and sad it delivers a slight redemption, but once again falls into the dark, whatever that may be.

I don't know if I'm making much sense at all.. but just know I truely love this piece.
The simplicity of it is what made it so great and it told a story all in itself.

Great music man.

Lamplighter responds:

Wow... yeah, I definitely get what you're saying, I'm really glad you felt the piece that way, because as someone who normally just writes music for the sake of it, I felt that I wanted this to stand for something important and emotional...

It gives a main idea and lets the mind wander... that's why I like ambient music. There aren't concrete themes to fill your head like a song with lyrics might. It's good music to contemplate things to.

Thank you so much for the review, I'm really glad it meant something to you.

LB - Sleepless City Revamped LB - Sleepless City Revamped

Wowww

This was really really really good.
It is sad yet uplifting throughout the whole song. I love the mixture of the two elements. It can be very difficult to perform, i know, and you definitely got a great balance for what you were trying to portray.

It's like a story of a child being raised in a bad city and he has hopes and aspirations but by the end of it the city has sucked him clean of his dreams and his innocence.

great song. loved it.

Lublub194 responds:

It depresses me to see that everyone has such sad stories to go with this, yet I can ever so much relate.

Thanks for the review, and welcome back :D

Little peice I wrote Little peice I wrote

Wow

This Turned out pretty cool sounding. Definitely has the ability to send one off into a trance. I love how it has a slight break beat feel to some of the tracks.

I dont really have much to say other than great work on this 5/5 9/10

DJCHAPLIN responds:

mucho gracias idk if it was that good that end part is what i wanted in more of the song but since it was the demo this is the only version i made.....my comp shut off

Hooly Hooly

Pretty sweet

I'm loving the mixture of the two strings in this. In whole I love the whole thing. If I had to pick one thing you could have improved on, it would have to be the repetitiveness. of course with it being a rap beat it makes sense to have it repetitive, but there are a few ways to slightly switch it up. perhaps with some of the percussion. It just keeps people wanting to listen cuz the beat although repetitive will give something fresh and new amidst the rest of it.

but overall its pretty awesome haha

DJCHAPLIN responds:

ya i know what your talking about.

{::} O.M.E.G.A (v2) {::} O.M.E.G.A (v2)

much better!

idk what it is about that last kick, but I didnt like it too much :3

but you totally redeemed yourself lol

i dont really know what to say haha

nice work? yes.. nice work

:D

ReFreezed responds:

Wooo!
Thanks! :D

Yeah, Whatever Yeah, Whatever

cool cool

I thought this was pretty cool. I was expecting more erratic drum behavior but it was still good. I kept waiting for the drum breakdown and when it came it wasnt exactly what I thought it would be but, I had to remind myself that it was only a test.

so in that regard, It was pretty good.
Although simple, I liked it. And would love to hear something similar to this from you in a more fuller version.

kinda reminded me of megaman.

keep at it :D

Lamplighter responds:

Yeah :P I do think the drums could have been a bit more... what's the word...

AWESOME!!!

Oh, that's it. The drums could have been more awesome. Ya. I'm still working on stuff like this, so never fear!

Vegetables Vegetables

Very soothing

I really really like this.
was there some reason for the name vegetables? lol

reminds me of a quiet little futuristic town. With perfect weather everyone is out in the sun just enjoying its rays and the occasional breeze.

very nice work.

I'm glad you like it!
I called it "Vegetables" because I've been listening to a lot of VegetarianMeat (.newgrounds.com) stuff recently. Sort of a tribute title :P

I like that vision! It fits quite well!

Thanks, and I'm glad you left a review!

{::} O.M.E.G.A. {::} O.M.E.G.A.

Oh My Eveyone's Gone Ape

hmm.. I cant think of anything to say
Lublub basically covered it all

nice job though